Thursday, June 7, 2012

ICAD 7

I'm continuing with this
green/red/black theme.
 I don't know if it will go beyond this week.
This is a list of what I find profounding inspiring ,
but only for today.


The interesting fact is that I could
have had a completely
different list yesterday or
even tomorrow.
But I think I will get back to sketching
 for day 8.

 This one flora drawing is a lot like ICAD 2, I used the same
green micron but the ICAD 2 was photographed
and this one below was scanned.
Big color difference!
Here's a card I made for a bloggy pal.
These flora sketches are so much fun to do.
I'll have to keep doing them until I get them out of my system.
Tomorrow is Friday! Yeah, yeah, yeah;)



Take care of yourself-
somebody, somewhere, needs you.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

Rita said...

Love your list. Marlon was a sexy brooding hunk in his younger days, that's for sure. ;)

I like your sketching on the card. Nice!! :)

Janet said...

I agree with Rita above...Marlon was definitely a hunk in his younger days!

The green looks so fresh with black and white. I like what you've been doing.

Terrie said...

Artistic people don't just make lists, we make arty lists! What a fun idea - great list, great colors, great fun!

manomij said...

Gorgeous and what a lovely idea ...artist list that will help me!
ManonX

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Super cool, Fran...
As always, your work is stunning!!
I really like this color combo, great call. :]
(green, black, white)

Rachel Mims said...

Love the list!!