Thursday, June 7, 2012

ICAD 7

I'm continuing with this
green/red/black theme.
 I don't know if it will go beyond this week.
This is a list of what I find profounding inspiring ,
but only for today.


The interesting fact is that I could
have had a completely
different list yesterday or
even tomorrow.
But I think I will get back to sketching
 for day 8.

 This one flora drawing is a lot like ICAD 2, I used the same
green micron but the ICAD 2 was photographed
and this one below was scanned.
Big color difference!
Here's a card I made for a bloggy pal.
These flora sketches are so much fun to do.
I'll have to keep doing them until I get them out of my system.
Tomorrow is Friday! Yeah, yeah, yeah;)



Take care of yourself-
somebody, somewhere, needs you.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

7 comments:

Rita said...

Love your list. Marlon was a sexy brooding hunk in his younger days, that's for sure. ;)

I like your sketching on the card. Nice!! :)

Janet said...

I agree with Rita above...Marlon was definitely a hunk in his younger days!

The green looks so fresh with black and white. I like what you've been doing.

Terrie Purkey said...

Artistic people don't just make lists, we make arty lists! What a fun idea - great list, great colors, great fun!

Manon said...

Gorgeous and what a lovely idea ...artist list that will help me!
ManonX

Daisy Yellow said...

The ICAD with the list is one of the coolest index cards I've seen YET! It seriously rocks. Thank you for playing along in the challenge - your cards are so fresh and fun.

April Cole said...

Super cool, Fran...
As always, your work is stunning!!
I really like this color combo, great call. :]
(green, black, white)

Ravenous Rae said...

Love the list!!