Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June/July Challenge-ICAD#1

Yep a summer challenge! The last one was too big of a bite for me when May turned crazy. I THINK I will be able to handle index cards. I will try! That's all we can do, right? :))
Tammy at Daisy Yellow instructs us to "Just Start", you do not need to catch up. OK, well then, I am ready to go! :))  She offers so wonderful prompts as well!
I doodled this is my work agenda a long time ago. I have bunch of doodles so hope I can realize some of them through this ICAD challenge.

Good night!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Rita said...

Sweet! Now I have that song in my head. But it's an excellent thing to have on repeat in your head. ;)

Maggie said...

What a wonderful use of doodling! Like the contrast of red, white, and black.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

This is great!! :]
Your use of color, design and composition... perfect. :]

Lorinda.C.F said...

I am so glad you signed up Fran. Your doodles make me swoon. If only I had the patience and the steady hand... xx