Sunday, June 17, 2012

ICAD 16 and 17

Today was a good day. Father's Day was a success.
We took a ride out to see my Dad and got together with the whole family.
Pop was in a great mood and seemed to be enjoying himself.
ICAD #16
 I misplaced the last bit of white cards I had so I resorted to
 using these color versions.
The ICAD #16 was made with a black Sharpie pen.
Then I went over that with a white gel pen and later added
 touches with a very thin Micron pen.
ICAD #17
 I used a green card for 17 and just used my Microns. I have to say I like working on white though!
I was going to add color but decided against it.
 I hope everyone had a good weekend and I'm off to bed.
 My eyes keep closing and have to keep retyping to correct myself LOL
Take care and good night!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

15 comments:

Rita said...

These are both great! Love your style. :)

Unknown said...

thank you Rita:))

VivJM said...

These cards are super! I agree with Rita, you have great style!

Cindy Lane said...

LOVE the green card - the horizontal printed lines give it added movement to your own lively lines.

Your sharpie flowers are beautiful too!

Terrie said...

Fran - I just love your cards! You have an amazing variety of styles and techniques and I'm just loving them all. Really fun!

Tracey FK said...

Fran getting your posts in my inbox has been an even bigger treat the last few posts as you are just nailing the ICAD work... the travel box is perfect, and the cram bracelet was gorgeous... so impressive all round ... you are really drawing well at the moment...xx

Nora MacPhail said...

Fabulous drawing of your painting supplies!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

"WOW!" and double "WOW!", Fran. :]
These illustrations are fantastic.
Your use of colors for these cards, perfect!
Love your style, gal.
oxox

Jackie said...

Wow, how fantastic are these! Great style

Carolyn Dube said...

The colored index cards make your drawing pop! Great idea!

Unknown said...

thanks for all the lovely comments!!! :)

Teddi said...

i really enjoy looking at your art! :)

Teddi said...

i really enjoy looking at your art! :)

Unknown said...

thanks Teddi:)have a great day!!

Yvonne said...

Ooo, I like your work on coloured cards - nothing but the line work, looks awesome!

I have that exact same field box & I love it to bits!! Just prepared it all ready for our holidays coming up :) Wait, there is a mini sponge in yours?! Hmm... Wonder who took mine before I bought it, really cheap because it was ancient and had been on the shelf so long it was discoloured IN ITS BOX & all ;)