Monday, June 11, 2012

Be You

ICAD #11
I got back from my meeting tonight so late.
While driving home I realize how silly I am with my pronouncements sometimes:)
Fresh off of announcing I'll be doing acrylics this week, here I am with a stamped index card.
Too much to do today and no time for opening paints and spreading out. Ce la vie.

There were a few comments about my Sunday Sketch.
 I got that Brush Tub at Blicks for about $7 or $8. 
I think they carry it at Pearl as well.
 I don't remember seeing it at Michaels but that doesn't mean it isn't there.

Well Monday is over, just Tues and Wed to get on with. Then I can deal till Monday.

Good night:)

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

7 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

Well, for a quick card at the end of the day I LOVE this one! Thanks for the tips on finding the brush tub. xx

Snap said...

I LOVE this card ... love the fish and the quote. Well done! A little work of fun art! :D :D

Terrie said...

Sometimes best laid plans go awry but the important thing is you created - and very well too!

Unknown said...

Love that fish card! cute!

Rita said...

Love-love-love that quote!!! Your fish card is absolutely perfect. :)

Jackie said...

Wow,this is a fabulous quickie! Love the quote too!

Maggie said...

I love your card and the saying. Did you see the article about the high school teacher who pretty much gave the same sentiments in a graduation speech? He told them none of them are special because they all are. Makes you think of things in a different way.