Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 5 - 29 Faces


- Day 5 -

Close up



I have been under the weather and sick.
Allergies are the pits. 
I need to catch up! I have another two sketches
going to get back on track:) Will post soon. Its pressure
doing these chalenges but alot of fun too.
I love seeing what others do and when I have some
free time between trying to breath (literally)
 and keeping on top of work, I will go back and
 check on the other blogs I've been lucky enough to discover.

Happy Wednesday  - we're half way there gang!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Awww... this is super special!! ((hugs))
I adore Face #5, Fran!!
Keep up the great work... :]

Unknown said...

Thanks April:))

Jenny said...

Oh hope you are feeling better soon Fran... and this little one is adorable... incredibly sweet...

Hugs
Jenny x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very sweet, xoxo