Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's been a busy April!

Things have been pretty busy in March and April. Aside from that pesky day job, I am trying to stretch out more creatively. I'm doing alot more drawing/painting and I started teaching a graphic illustraction class at RedBow. I am so grateful for the opportunity. I am learning alot about myself, the kids and teaching too:)) I was also lucky enough to lead the nesting doll workshop as well! How cool!! Another workshop is on the brain and I just need to organize that a little more. I need to do this quickly... We'll be advertising that class soon. Most likely it'll be an altered book workshop. Below are photos from the graphic illustration class! We had alot of fun making these prints. So much so, I want to do a three or four day workshop on Non-press printing. I think that would be so much fun!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

painted fish studio said...

the variety of workshops at red bow studio is so wonderful! i really do wish i lived closer so i could take part.

Unknown said...

That would be great, wouldn't it? I'm going to check in on your blog to see what your up to:))) I liked the photo of the storefront you had on FB. Will you be renting that spot in the near future?