Monday, August 5, 2013

Small work

I spoke too soon:) I didn't get a bit of painting in this past weekend!
But it's all good. I was creative in my yard.
Raking up grass clippings, weeding, but most important -observing.
 
I'm trying to keep simple and I'm jotting,
sketching and doodling things down into my little sketch book.
 
 
keeping things easy...

 
just drawing with not too much intensity between my ears...

documenting a meal...

Thanks so much for all the nice comments I've received so far this summer.
I hope all is well and I'm planning on visiting some more blogs this weekend.
Enjoy the weather. It's been downright delightful here and the humidity
has disappeared for a little while.
Take care,
Fran T xo
 

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

11 comments:

Janet said...

Small is good. I like your little sketches, and you do such beautiful quotes.

Rita said...

These are all lovely! I find myself trying to work on bigger art but drawn back to index cards! (no pun intended, haha!)

:)

Unknown said...

thank you so much Janet!

Unknown said...

Hi Rita, thank you! haha, funny pun:))

poppylocke said...

These pages are so much fun, I love all the detailed patterning! I love the orange dessert one in particular - really fresh colours!

Cameron said...

Your work always makes me smile, Fran!

Love all the colors in these sketches, too :)

Lisa H said...

What beautiful sketches! I've just discovered your blog following your comments on mine and so glad I did :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the kind comments and the visit!! I love peeking over at poppylocke!

Unknown said...

Hey Cameron, thank you very much!! I am going to pay your blog a visit very soon and check out what you're up to... I've fallen behind this summer!LOL Take care!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lisa!! What a nice blog you've got, I appreciate you stopping over:)))

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

"YAY!!"
These are all soooo **delightful** to see, Fran!!

** RICH IN INSPIRATION, MY FRIEND ** ~xx