Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer Break

 
Its been too long! I've been busy with our house move and all things summer! Thanks to Instagram I'm still staying connected virtually. My artwork has slowed down to a halt. Started the ICAD with a lot of gung-ho but my gung up and went.
I added some more in mid-July but that too went to the wayside.
I guess I'm doing what I need to do and that is my 9to5 job.
 
ICADs from early July:




 

 
This weekend looks ripe for some artwork though. The move is over, the tag sale is done, things are in their place for the most part...
 
 The rest of the summer is just my day job and a week vacation thrown in, towards the end of August.
I am feeling the itch to make art again.
Woohoo! How is your summer going?
Hope all is well!
Fran T
 
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Janet said...

It's so nice to see your art again! Summers seem to be more difficult for me as far as being creative. Just take your time and when you feel ready you'll be doing art again on a regular basis.

pauline said...

Fran, i am SLOWLY, slowly catching up to visiting blogs. i've so missed your art (and YOU, of course!) i think most creatives find summer a bit difficult. i've talked to many artists who seem to struggle more during the summer months. Personally, i LOVE the fall and will welcome it with open arms!
Beautiful lettering, as always. i'll visit again sooner than later. Take care, my friend. xox

Creatively yours Fi said...

Hey Fran, love your new blog site...looking great! Thanks for coming and visiting.x

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my...
These are all sooooo **delightful** Fran!! :]

** when we hear the calling to be creative, that is when it clearly shines through our work ~xx

Lorinda.C.F said...

Moving is SO much work! And you put so much time and work into your ICADs. It all adds up. The ones you were able to do were just wonderful. Good luck on balancing it all out as best you can...it's all we can do! xx