Saturday, April 14, 2012

Do-Over! and LOTS of mail:))

oh boy... I did something today that I was thinking of doing
for the past few days...which was re-make new Daffodil
ATCs for the swap I was sending out this week!
off to Florida

off to Texas
I really fell hard for the two daffs that I painted so much so that
I couldn't bear to give them up!

I just couldn't get myself to put them in the envelope.
I like the new ones I created but it was easier to pack them up with
a card and send them off! LOL! I do get attached to my art.
And I 'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to (?).

Now for zines from the ZINE SWAP -
I am so delighted. I have been getting so much mail these days
and wanted to share some images of things I have received!
how great are these stamps?
I make 5 and sent to five people. Five people
mailed me their zines.
 Here are first four of the five zines I received and everyone was so nice
and sent some little notes and goodies along with their zine. 
 Miss Lemon who created the one on the lower right corner
sells her zines on Etsy
The last zine came a few days later and I love how she decorated
the envelope with all the bar codes and "MAIL"s. She also send through
a little pouch of stamps, which I really enjoy!

THEN
...more mail came!
I'll write about it in my next blog entry.
I've got more photos to take:)
I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people who have
written and mailed to me.
My heart and my mailbox are happy!
Good night xo TGIF
Fran
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

7 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

I don't blame you!
Soooo pretty.
One way you could both keep and share them is to put them on Zazzle.com
Your own cards and others can buy them too.
Try it- so fun
xxcarolg

Rita said...

It is such a delight to open the mailbox and see FUN mail!!! I love snail mail so much that it's fun for me to be able to see what you got. Awesome! :)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Love it!!
Mail art... how exciting :]
Fun, fun fun... enjoy spreading art love, Fran. ((hugs))

Lorinda.C.F said...

Ooh, mail art does sound exciting! I get attached to certain pieces too. I'm sure we all do. Some just have more personal meaning for us... Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! xx

Unknown said...

Who can blame you? Your daffys are wonderful!!!!!!
I love my mailman right now!
xo
lynn

Serena Lewis said...

I love all the daffodil cards, Fran!! Of course, I am partial to daffodils being they were my favourite flower as a child.

Serena Lewis said...

Oooooops, meant to comment also that the Zines are a great idea!