Saturday, November 2, 2013

hello there

Oh boy, its been a while. I've been wrapped up with work for a number of weeks.
 
I've been relying on Instagram to stay connected mostly, so I've neglected my blog. To be completely honest, IG is so much easier to use :)  It's like the name says, instant. No uploading, tagging, linking, etc. But I'm going to try to keep this blog moving along:)
 
Like I said I'm crushed by my day job but trying my best to keep creative! And I just started AEDM for November this month
 
http://creativeeveryday.com/creativeeveryday/2013/11

and will be hashtag-ing that on IG and Facebook.

RECENT TRIP to NYC in October. Crawling around town with my brother and his crew, up from Florida! Oh the things you'll see....
 
 

Some work I've been up to, there's more on Instagram. Please click the link on the side bar to view:)

 
Take care and I'll be back soon! I promise:)
 
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Enjoyed your post, Fran...the photos are wonderful! I'm still trying to get into the swing of Instagram as I keep forgetting it's there. I'm the same with Twitter and Pinterest. lol But I will definitely be following along with you, no worries there...LOVE your work! xx

janice smith said...

So nice to visit you here from Art Every Day Month. Kuddos for pushing through and keeping your blog going. It can be a real challenge sometimes. Everything looks great! I just started playing on Instagram and you are right...it is SO easy!
I love all your NY photos...always such a fun place to visit and filled with amazing photo opportunities. Looks like you had a great time.
Happy AEDM! xo, janice

Unknown said...

Hi Serena,
Thanks so much for your comment. I was like that too when I first started on Instagram but now I'm always checking it. Thank you for following me:) and I love your work too! Fran xo

Unknown said...

Hi Janice
thanks for your visit to my blog:) We did have a great time in the city. It is so close by and we're lucky to just get to pop in for the day and hang out! I'll see you and keep checking in with you this month!
Fran xo