Friday, February 19, 2016

Catch-up

I've fallen off the blog wagon for a bit... I'm back though! I recently participated in a tag swap that was held by a FB group I feeling to. I mailed my tag this week and eagerly anticipated the tag coming my way:)) this is part of the rabbit I don't want to show it entirely until my partner receives it.
I've been posting lots on Instagram and lately I've been leaning towards flowers as you can see ;)


Hoping for spring while drawing these daffodils!

I used a white gel pen for the one below. I have this small Fabriano book with all different color pages and I love using this white pen on the darker colored pages!
Have a great day!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

denthe said...

Beautiful! I especially like the first one. And your lettering is so great!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!have a happy Sunday!