Monday, November 14, 2011

AEDM Day 13 Afternoon Performance

Coming in a little late tonight...back from Mom and Dad's. Mom took me and the kids to a show at SB Staller Center. The show was for all ages and we all had lots of fun. The kids had a great time as did Mom. So while waiting for the show to start I took out my sketchbook and pen and drew what I saw. Tomorrow I'm going to start on my new journal book that I made yesterday. I'm going to have a think on what I'll do..Good night!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

I'm so impressed with what you've created while waiting for a movie. Now that's making good use of your time!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lorinda!!

aimee said...

Wow, looks like a great time! I love your "in the moment" sketch!

Unknown said...

Aimee- thank you so much! We did have a great time:)) Thank you for your kind comment on the sketch! Hope you are enjoying your new place.

Tracey FK said...

That is a beautiful use of your time... I never think to do something like this and then I don't think it would turn out as well anyway xx

Unknown said...

Tracey - thank yoU! I appreciate your comment. I did the man and woman at the theater, then all the rest later at home.